Sometimes once you have to protect your Excel workbook from unauthorized changes made by other users. You will implement read-only option in your Excel spreadsheet / workbook to prevent unauthorized users from making changes. With the Excel permissions password, users can password protect Microsoft Excel document files to prevent them from being copied, edited, and printed.
If you are only going to view Microsoft Excel worksheet / workbook content, but cannot print, copy, edit or modify it, it means that Excel is protected with an Excel permissions password License Key. Enter the password for write access or open Read only? Many reasons can make you forget or lose your Excel permissions password.
The tool displays a detailed list of dimensions, paging, and encryption / decryption status. Also, the added files are often selectively removed or removed from the list after the decryption process is complete. The output directory of the decrypted files is usually equivalent due to the source directory of the entered data. Users can select a folder according to their preferences using the integrated directory navigation wizard.
Any Excel Permissions Password Remover 9.9.8 Free Download Best MS Excel Password Removal Software. Today, Hy’s friends will share with you the simplest Excel file password removal software. If you downloaded or protected a Ms. Excel file with a password and now want to open the file, forget the password. Here you have the best solution.
You would like to download Any Excel Permissions Password Remover Free Download software and remove the password with a few simple clicks on your Windows PC. Best Excel Password Remover software helps you batch remove read-only restrictions on Microsoft Excel worksheet / workbook in seconds with 100% success rate.
- Helps remove security access restrictions from protected Microsoft Office Excel files.
- Provides a safe and high speed solution to get rid of limited edition Microsoft Office Excel documents.
- It offers support for a good Excel document like Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2017 and 2019.
- Allows users to password protect Microsoft Excel document files to prevent them from being copied, edited, and printed.
How do I remove password protection from Excel 2010?
Remove a password from workbook
- Open the workbook for which you want to remove the password.
- On the Review tab, under Protection, click Passwords.
- Select all the content in the Password to open or Password to modify box, and then press DELETE.
- Click Save.
How do I remove password protection?
- Removing a password from a document is a simple process, but you must know the original password.
- Open the document and enter your password.
- Go to File> Information> Protect Document> Encrypt with Password.
- Clear the password in the Password box, and then click OK.
Overall, Any Excel Permissions Password Remover Serial Key is a reliable application that can remove restriction on Excel spreadsheet and workbook in seconds. Of course, the program comes in handy when you are asked to enter an open password that you forgot or lost the open password that you previously set, so it is easy to remove the password to modify and edit Microsoft Excel in simple steps.