Diving Log Full Crack 6.0 is the perfect scuba logbook solution to manage your dives. You can import your dive log data from almost every dive computer, either by importing from the manufacturer software or by direct download from the dive computer.All data can be exported to several formats, synchronized to iOS and Android devices, or uploaded into the web for online presentation.Create your own logbook printouts with the powerful integrated report designer and share your logbook design with other users. With the numerous statistics and charts you can analyze your dive data and with the powerful search and filter function you will quickly find everything you need.In addition to your dives you can organize your equipment, buddies, photos and dive sites. Share your dives with other divers in online logbooks and visit dive sites in the map viewer prior to your vacation.
Diving Log Keygen key diving is one of the best ways to enjoy the world under the sea and interact with marine life up close. When you are going underwater for a long period of time, you need scuba gear to breathe, see, and move around. Scuba diving is an exciting sport, but you need proper training before you dive. You also need to know about how your body works when you dive and interact with the marine environment. There are many apps you can use to help plan, execute, and train for your dives. Historically, technology and water don’t go well together, but now smartphones and tablets have reached a point where many of them can be used underwater.
Diving Log Serial key is a popular dive logbook app available for Android and iOS devices. This app lets divers easily document their diving experiences via pictures, videos, and notes. What’s amazing is that you can connect your dive computer and transfer your dive data from your smartphone or tablet. Aside from serving as a complete logbook, DiveMate also displays your depth, pressure, and temperature profile, as well as RMV/SAC, weight, bottle, and gas parameters. The app works even when there is no internet connection and you can save many online maps for offline use. DiveMate is free to use and available in six languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch, and Russian.
Diving Log Free Downloads is an intuitive dive log app that lets divers discover dive sites and plan dive travel based on user reviews. You can also book dives directly by communicating with local dive shops via Deepblu. Deepblu creates dive logs automatically by syncing with your dive computer via Bluetooth. You can also share your underwater photos and videos with the Deepblu community. The app is compatible with most dive computers available in the market. All you need to do is to download the free Deepblu app on your mobile device. Deepblu can also be used by businesses to promote their services by creating packages and experiences. They can also handle booking and chat communications with divers through the app. The app is recognized as the official training log of international dive companies, such as IDA, ITDA and DIWA.
- In addition to these six sections, dive log books — books featuring dozens or hundreds of individual dive log pages — often feature a separate section for emergency contact and medical information.
- In this section, you can include the name, address, phone number of an emergency contact, as well as your blood type, any allergies from which you suffer and any medication that you are currently taking.
- Hopefully, this doesn’t happen, but if you are injured or otherwise experience a medical injury while diving, the information contained in this section could prove vital towards your treatment and recovery efforts. The dive charter can provide emergency medical professionals with your dive log book to ensure you receive the possible treatment.
How do I manually enter my old logs into diviac?
You have three options, providing an increasing degree of detail and usefulness but also an increasing amount of work
- Use the quick-log function “one record per trip”. This allows you to enter 1 line of information for each trip and quickly summarize your dive history – easy, fast and ensures your get a pin on the map for every trip / location you’ve entered
- Use the quick-log function “one record per log”. This allows you to enter 1 line of information for each log. That way you can track all the dive sites you’ve been to as well
- Enter your past dives using the standard log form. All the details you ever wanted to store from your dive history
How do I renumber my dives?
If you didn’t start diving today, you will probably want to ensure that your dive count is correct and that your first dive in diviac is not dive n°1… The way we’ve approached this topic is with our “quick log” functionality. To quickly set your dive count to the correct number, use the following steps:
- go to Add new dive > quickly log your dive history > one record per trip.
- create one placeholder “trip” to cover all your previous dives and enter the date of your first dive and the # dives to date.
That’s it, your profile summary will now correctly display your # of years of experience and total # of dives.
If you have the time though, entering your previous trips individually has the benefit of putting a pin on the map for every trip you’ve done, giving you a better overview of your dive history.
How do I upload my logs from another logbook software?
Dive logs can be imported in the following formats: UDCF, UDDF and DAN DL7 (.zxu and .zxl). Please note that not all data from our logs might be exportable in these formats. Please have a look at the following table to see what fields each format includes. If your current logbook software can export to one of these formats, you should be good. Disclaimer: we can’t guarantee that all possible fields will be imported since most source programs seem to have their own interpretation of the file format “standard” and we can’t accommodate all exceptions.
How do I work offline?
Simply make sure that – in the mobile app – you log in to your account before you go offline (once you are offline, you can’t log in to your account…). After that, just use diviac as usual. Your new logs will be stored offline and synched with your account once you get back online.
If you want to have access to local dives sites, dive centers and local marine life, you can also download some country packages. You do this by going to the “offline content” section, select the country you want, click on download that content will be stored locally. The great feature is 100% free of course!
Diving Log Crack study highlighted the relevance of using recreational scuba diving experience as a tool to segment scuba divers, understand their attitudes, perceptions and behaviour, and manage diving destinations accordingly. The study makes a contribution to the dearth of research assessing the potential reliability of scuba diving experience as a constant in predicting scuba diver behaviour. However, it also acknowledges the limitations resulting from making generalisations on scuba diving experience and its influence. Scuba divers represent an opportunity for the development of sustainable tourism-based livelihoods in a number of countries. It is important to ensure that research endeavours are focused on assisting the proper growth of this market, particularly the training phase, and that the findings of new research are shared with certifying agencies and governance bodies for the purpose of improving the education and management of diving activities.
Click Given Links To Download Latest Version with Crack and Key…!
- 1 Downloads
- 2 Features
- 3 FAQ’S
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 Click Given Links To Download Latest Version with Crack and Key…!