dotC dotConnect for SQLite Full Crack is a high-performance ORM enabled ADO.NET provider for SQLite. It builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing SQLite-based database applications. It introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and facilitates the development of database applications.dotConnect for SQLite is the best solution to use SQLite in .NET Framework and develop SQLite .NET applications. It allows integrating SQLite with .NET data-related technologies, like ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core and build all kinds of SQLite .NET applications – ASP.NET applications and websites, Console, WinForms, .NET MAUI apps, etc.
Our .NET Framework data provider for SQLite supports a wide range of SQLite-specific features, such as user-defined functions, CEROD, dotConnect for SQLite Keygen key, and SEE encryption extensions, support for enabling SQLite extensions with connection string parameters, etc.dotConnect for SQLite provides a vast number of GUI tools that increase your productivity. For example, it includes DataSet tools, such as DataSet Wizard, DataSet Editor, DataSet Manager, provide you an easy way to create and edit typed and untyped DataSets.
SQLite ADO.NET Provider supports advanced Visual Studio integration (DDEX), and provides convenient visual component editors to simplify component tweaking. It supports Visual Studio 2019, 2017, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2010, and 2008. dotConnect for SQLite Serial key is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQConnect, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
dotConnect for SQLite Free DOWNLOADS is an enhanced ORM enabled data provider for SQLite that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing SQLite-based database applications. With support for Entity Framework, NHibernate, and LinqConnect ORMs, it introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database applications.dotConnect for SQLite offers both high-performance connectivity to the SQLite database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies. It supports a wide range of SQLite-specific features, such as user-defined functions, CEROD and SEE encryption extensions, support for enabling SQLite extensions with connection string parameters, etc.dotConnect for SQLite provides a vast number of GUI tools that increase your productivity. It integrates into Visual Studio Server Explorer and other tools and provides advanced visual component editors to simplify component tweaking. DataSet tools, such as DataSet Wizard, DataSet Editor, DataSet Manager, provide you with an easy way to create and edit typed and untyped DataSets.
- Wide Coverage of SQLite FeaturesBy providing access to the most advanced database functionality, dotConnect for SQLite allows developers to harness the full capabilities of the SQLite database engine and optimize their database applications. dotConnect for SQLite stands out as the set of components with the widest support of SQLite functionality.
- Optimized CodeThe goal of dotConnect for SQLite is to enable developers to write efficient and flexible database applications. The dotConnect for SQLite assemblies are implemented using optimized code and advanced data access algorithms. Components undergo comprehensive performance tests and are designed to help you write thin and efficient product data access layers.
- Comprehensive Support for ADO.NET Technology FeaturesdotConnect for SQLite supports new ADO.NET features and technologies as soon as they are released. This includes base-class-based provider model, provider factories, connection string builder, metadata schemas, asynchronous commands, pooling enhancements, batch update support, provider-specific types, and so on. dotConnect for SQLite will continue supporting the newest standards and innovations of the .NET Framework.
- Database Application Development ExtensionsdotConnect for SQLite has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design time component editors, wizards and managers for typed SQLite-specific components, toolset for live data binding and much more. dotConnect for SQLite integrates tightly with Visual Studio 2008 / 2010 / 2012 / 2013 / 2015 / 2017 / 2019, Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011 and 2012, Delphi, and SQL Server 2016 Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Provider-Specific TechnologiesdotConnect for SQLite has extra components designed to simplify some tasks and support SQLite-specific technologies. Particularly, SQLiteScript serves to execute series of SQL statements, and SQLiteDump serves to backup or restore a whole database or its parts.
- ADO.NET Entity Framework SupportThe provider works with .NET Frameworks 2.0 – 4.8. The product is compatible with ADO.NET Entity Framework v1 – v6.4 and Entity Framework Core 1.1 – 5.0 (SQLite server or higher is required for Entity Framework). Additionally, dotConnect for SQLite provides .NET Standard 1.3 compatible assemblies, which are compatible with .NET Core 1.0 and higher and .NET Framework 4.6 and higher, and .NET Standard 2.0 compatible assemblies, compatible with .NET Core 1.x, 2.x and 3.0 and .NET Framework 4.6.1 and higher.
- LinqConnectdotConnect for SQLite includes support for LINQ to SQLite technology. The technology allows you to employ object-oriented database application development with less efforts and in less time. Compared to ADO.NET Entity Framework, LINQ to SQLite is better suited for RAD-style development, is easier to start with, and somewhat richer with server-oriented features like server-specific types. See our LINQ to SQLite tutorial for a quick start with the technology.
- Both Connected and Disconnected ModelsdotConnect for SQLite combines connected and disconnected data access models in a single SQLiteDataTable component, which allows you to design more flexible application architecture and use the full power of data binding.
What is the licensing you use?
dotConnect for SQLite uses .NET component licensing. To build operational application dotConnect for SQLite requires valid license. If no license is available, dotConnect for SQLite does not work.
Usually you do not have to care about embedding license in your application. When you install dotConnect for SQLite the system is configured so that licensing is done transparently. License is automatically added to project when you place a SQLiteConnection component onto a form.
In some cases you have to manually add license. It is necessary for console applications, class libraries, and some ASP.NET applications. For instructions on how to add license manually refer to Licensing topic in dotConnect for SQLite help.
This generally indicates that license information could not be found, or you try to apply it in some way that does not suit the kind of application. For example:
- File licenses.licx, required for dotConnect for SQLite to function properly, could not be found.
- File licenses.licx is not added as embedded resource.
- File App_Licenses.dll not found in ASP.NET applications.
To fix the problem determine type of your application and read corresponding section of “Licensing” topic.
This means that license information was found but it is incorrect. It usually happens in the following cases:
- The project was earlier compiled with old or trial version of dotConnect for SQLite.
- File licenses.config used by a class library does not refer to launched executable.
- The App_Licenses.dll belongs to other application or needs to be recompiled.
- Something’s wrong with the operating system or installation of dotConnect for SQLite.
If you encounter one of these problems, do the following (the numbers of actions correspond to the numbers of the problems in the above list):
- Delete all files from the bin and obj folders and rebuild the project.
- Specify the executable in the licenses.config file.
- Rebuild App_Licenses.dll for the current application.
- Perform the following steps:
- uninstall dotConnect for SQLite;
- remove all Devart.* and policy.*.Devart.* files from the GAC;
- clear the Program Files\Devart\dotConnect and Program Files\Common Files\Devart\dotConnect folders;
- re-install dotConnect for SQLite.
This tutorial describes how you can connect to an Oracle server with dotConnect for Oracle – an ADO.NET provider from Devart with ORM support. dotConnect for Oracle has wide set of features you can take advantage of. You may take a look at other dotConnect for Oracle tutorials to learn more about them or download dotConnect for Oracle and try it yourself.
Click Given Links To Download Latest Version with Crack and Key…!
- 1 Downloads
- 2 Features
- 3 FAQ’S
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 Click Given Links To Download Latest Version with Crack and Key…!